New job SQA Engineer III in New Brunswick
SQA Engineer III
Company : IGT
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The SPIELO brand represents a complete range of end-to-end gaming products for diverse gaming segments, including distributed government-sponsored markets, commercial casino markets, and Amusement With Prize (AWP) markets.
- Generates test documentation and executes tests to verify that the system performs as required.
- Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans, automated scripts and programs for testing.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Provides feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software.
- Ensures quality computer integration into the overall functions of scientific computation, data acquisition, and processing
- Participates in training, mentoring, and supervision of junior team members.
- Bachelor's degree or an advanced degree is preferred*
- Candidates with a combination of a relevant 2-year Diploma, and 6+ years of relevant experience will still be considered, in lieu of a University level or Advanced Degree.
- 5+ years' experience in a testing environment.
- Strong understanding of the software development cycle.
- Experience or knowledge of networking protocols, communication protocols, or network support/engineering is a strong asset.
Keys to Success
- Building collaborative relationships
- Decision making
- Drive results
- Foster innovation
- Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, provincial or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.