New job Specialist, Project Lead in Ontario
Specialist, Project Lead
Company : General Dynamics Land Systems - Canada
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
At General Dynamics Land Systems we put our Customers at the centre of everything we do. Our commitment to protect and enable the people who serve drives us to develop products and systems that give them a clear advantage for mission success. We are looking for passionate individuals to help us deliver innovative, unique solutions to our Customers.
KEY JOB ELEMENTS:
- Represent SCM as dedicated point of contact for proposal, IPTs, Program, Customer and other cross functional meetings
- Support the development of SCM proposal strategy and requirement definitions by facilitating an SCM kick off meeting, consolidating cost information, ensuring all direct and indirect material costs are captured, interfacing with Program & Finance on bid assumptions, documenting procurement risks, and supporting the AoP process
- Lead the execution of the Award of Contract by facilitating a SCM kick-off meeting, communicating customer requirements, tying back to the Bid & Proposal strategy, publishing the budget, supporting PRB/SSRB and monitoring ETC/EAC
- Coordinate with applicable stakeholders to synthesize Program information and clearly define priorities to SCM organization.
- Understand prime contract and modifications. Identify unique SCM requirements and communicate to SCM.
- Analyze, identify and report program status and risks, develop/support mitigation strategies, determine costs and communicate priorities
- Investigate and respond to customer inquiries and manage customer expectations
- Interface with SCM Management and elevate issues for resolution and mitigation
- Identify and communicate program terms and conditions and evaluate license compliance requirements
- Identify risk to achieving budget and delivery performance
- University degree or College diploma
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interface with various levels of the organization
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent decision making skills, good judgment and ability to work independently
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to develop both proactive strategies and mitigation plans
- Technical aptitude and some product knowledge
- Experience with using Oracle and Teamcenter
- Demonstrated high skill level in Microsoft applications
- Ability to travel (5% Cdn)and 5% US/Int’l) and possess/be able to acquire and maintain a valid passport
- Ability to be flexible and promote continuous improvement in processes
- Experience working with teams and/or customers
- Project Management experience
General Dynamics Land Systems – Canada is an employment equity employer who values diversity and inclusion. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
It is a requirement that General Dynamics Land Systems - Canada be registered with the Canadian Controlled Goods Program and that all of its workforce be security assessed. As such, successful applicants must meet all applicable security requirements, including, but not limited to, the ability to obtain and maintain a Canadian government security clearance to secret level.