New job Security Officer in Manitoba
Company : Western Canada Lottery Corp.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Manitoba
We are currently looking to add a full-time Security Officer to our Security & Administration department. The successful candidate must be available for shift work 7 days/week including days, evenings, overnight shifts and holidays and must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Conduct regular physical security patrols of the premises (building, warehouse, parkade) checking for inadmissible persons, fire or safety hazards and notify applicable staff of any mechanical or environmental system alarms
- Issue/receive employee ID badges
- Greet all visitors to the premises and issue necessary visitor ID badge
- Answer and forward telephone calls at switchboard
- Operate automated access alarm control and surveillance equipment
- Complete and submit security reports as required
- Conduct daily draws and winning number distribution
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Professional skills/knowledge
- High school or equivalent
- Valid and current Security Guard License
- Previous security experience considered an asset
- Valid Driver’s License
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be available for shift work on a rotational basis
- Recent copy of Driver’s Abstract required
Western Canada Lottery Corporation (WCLC) is a non-profit organization authorized to manage, conduct and operate lottery and gaming-related activities for its Members, including the governments of Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. The Yukon Territory, Northwest Territories and Nunavut participate as associate members. WCLC's affairs are governed by a Board of Directors consisting of two representatives appointed by each of the Member provincial governments.
Our vision is to provide a World Class Lottery Experience for our Players including entertaining products, convenient access to products anytime, anywhere and a positive experience in all interactions. WCLC recognizes that it’s our people that make this possible.
Join an organization that values collaboration, respect, integrity and an opportunity to grow both professionally and personally. Don’t gamble with your career……. apply by September 28, 2021
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Drivers License
- Security License