New job Saskatoon - Pursuits Quality Assurance Lead in Saskatchewan
Saskatoon - Pursuits Quality Assurance Lead
Company : EY
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Saskatchewan
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are seeking a motivated, confident individual to join the Canada Strategic Pursuits team. As the Quality Assurance Lead, you will support leadership in the bid/no-bid decision, and proposal quality during the writing process. As the Lead, you will be the main point of contact for this function in Canada. The ideal candidate is highly experienced in Government and Public Sectors RFPs and can provide insight into procurement processes.
Your key responsibilities
- Support the active qualification of an opportunity as more information becomes available, provide coaching, help establish criteria for the most relevant credentials and resumes, and support the consideration of teaming arrangements.
- Influence virtual teams. Teams typically include subcontractors/teaming partners, EY client service professionals, Business Development Executives, and subject matter advisors.
- Own review cycles. Activities may include and are not limited to: identify review participants, facilitate and coordinate meetings, develop a review schedule and response matrix, conduct markups and mock-scoring (including price), provide feedback on competitiveness (client centricity, clarity of graphics, clear communication of the win strategy and solution) and opportunities for improvement (benefits, deficiencies/inconsistencies, clarifications, recommendations), debrief the proposal team and provide specific action items and assist in making recommended fixes.
- Participate in and advise in the preparation of oral presentation coaching in the role of procurement
- Drive continuous improvement by conducting internal lessons learned sessions and client debriefs in collaboration with the Client Experience team
Skills and attributes for success
- Extensive understanding of Government of Canada procurement documents (i.e. RFPs)
- Experienced in helping teams to achieve maximum point scoring on proposal evaluations
- Organized, detail-oriented and highly deadline-driven
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Strong business acumen, including creativity
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite and cloud-based technology
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Undergraduate degree/diploma required (major in Language, Communications, Marketing, Business, Supply Chain/Procurement)
- A minimum of seven years of relevant experience preferred
- Highly experienced in Federal Government and Provincial Government procurement processes
- Experience in professional services (e.g., accounting, management consulting, legal, architectural, engineering) and/or Government/procurement function is highly desirable
- Shipley trained is desirable
Ideally, you'll also have
Professional services firm experience
What we look for
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated, analytical, logical thinkers, have a very strong attention to detail. Being a strong team player is critical with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support of our clients' goals.
What we offer
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you to decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.