New job Project Mgr (Design) I in New Brunswick
Project Mgr (Design) I
Company : IGT
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The SPIELO brand represents a complete range of end-to-end gaming products for diverse gaming segments, including distributed government-sponsored markets, commercial casino markets, and Amusement With Prize (AWP) markets.
- Generating and maintaining product line Game Identity (GI) documents. These documents define the common components and structures required to be in our games for video and mechanical slots both core and premium; poker; and specialty products (Class 2, CDS, HHR, and eventually ETG).
- Communicate frequently with Product Marketing to define the requirements.
- Validate the requirements with technical teams and communicate options
- Embed themselves into a variety of meetings and discover topics to be addressed in the GI
- Communicate requirements frequently to studios and platform engineering teams
- Preferred BA degree
- Technical writing ability
- Strong personal and communication skills – both written and verbal
- Willingness to be trained
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work independently
- Strong computer skills: XLS and PPT knowledge; ability to work in programs like Confluence and Sharepoint
- Interest in Product and Games
Keys to Success
- Building collaborative relationships
- Decision making
- Drive results
- Foster innovation
- Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, provincial or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.