New job Private Client Associate in Alberta
Private Client Associate
Company : RBC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
What is the opportunity?
As part of a dynamic team, you will be responsible for assisting the Investment Counsellor and other members of the team in providing daily portfolio maintenance and administration and superior service to RBC PH&N Investment Counsel high net worth Clients.
What will you do?
- Identify, investigate, and resolve all client inquiries, administrative errors, etc.
- Be a key support to the administrative activities and responsibilities of the team
- Ensure trades are processed accurately and on a timely basis
- Manage all aspects of account opening and documentation and maintain client cash flows and balances
- Maintain records and files and attend client meetings as required.
- Proactively assist with client management of appointments and scheduled meetings / calls
- Stay current with all RBC Policies & Procedures
- Assist other team members and continue to strengthen cross-business working relationships.
What do you need to succeed?
- University Degree
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years' experience in an Administrative role in the Investment Industry
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Be able to work under high pressure
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Business writing skills
- CSC / CPH / CIM / CFP designation(s)
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Challenging work
- Variety of assignments
- Financial strength and a strong brand
- Management that supports your work and progression