New job Financial Analyst III in New Brunswick
Financial Analyst III
Company : IGT
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The SPIELO brand represents a complete range of end-to-end gaming products for diverse gaming segments, including distributed government-sponsored markets, commercial casino markets, and Amusement With Prize (AWP) markets.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for assisting with the overall Financial Planning, Project Planning/Accounting, Rate Analysis, and Control activities supporting the IGT Gaming Technology organization. Position may also support other IGT Gaming Technology functions as necessary. This position will also be responsible for developing budgets and forecast to help drive the business.
- Assists with the multi-year, annual budget, and monthly financial planning process; prepares management reporting and analysis for review, including metrics, KPI’s and dashboards
- Assists the business and support units with various analysis or planning requirements and monthly analysis of variances against budgets and forecasts.
- Audits project requirements against budget, ensures required approvals were obtained and opens the projects in SAP.
- Audits transactions recorded to projects and works with accounting to manage the reclassification of costs when necessary.
- Develops and updates presentation schedules as necessary; including charts, graphs, Power Point slides.
- Analyze data to arrive at relevant trends that can be presented to Senior leadership to improve operating practices.
- Assists in other finance responsibilities that may arise relating to month-end closing activities, the accounting function and/or accounting policies.
- Identifies areas where cost improvements can be realized and assists in the implementation of programs to affect cost improvements.
- Assists with the intercompany billing – re: R&D project Intellectual property
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Assist in the development and improvement of utilized systems and tools in-order to realize efficiencies in best practices
- Educate management at all levels on financial measurements and analysis
- Foster strong relationships with business partners and maintain an open communication channel
- Ability to work in a demanding environment and handle deadlines as well as prioritize
- Works effectively in teams or on an individual basis
- Excellent analytical skills and detail-oriented
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Results-oriented with a demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality end product
First Year Goals:
- Align financial practices and policies between global R&D groups.
- Establish standard internal financial reporting package with key metrics for the global R&D organization.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree with major in Business, Finance, or Accounting required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong financial acumen / Enterprise business systems experience, SAP, BPC and PPM would be considered an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Ability to travel on occasion.
Keys to Success
- Building collaborative relationships
- Decision making
- Drive results
- Foster innovation
- Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, provincial or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.