New job ETL Developer in Quebec
Company : National Bank of Canada
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Are you passionate about technology?
- You like to work on concrete projects?
- Are you curious by nature and like to challenge existing ideas?
National Bank has a large number of applications and we are looking for passionate people with contagious energy. If this sounds like you, we invite you to read on!
Being a DataStage developer at National Bank means :
- Having a direct impact on the customer experience
- Participating in the redesign of applications
- Being able to see the final product of your work
- Challenging your fellow architects and designers and helping the team evolve as a whole
- Participate in a multitude of large-scale projects
You are the ideal candidate if:
- You are an experienced and rigorous developer
- You master ETL development (DataStage and SQL)
- You develop and maintain applications for the industry
- You enjoy sharing new ideas and learning from others
- You have worked in a multidisciplinary Agile / Scrum team
- You have worked in complex systems
- You are familiar with CRS and FATCA government laws (a strong asset)
- You have worked or are familiar with teams that take good software development practices seriously, such as automated testing, code reviews, and DevOps techniques
The Bank's work environment is:
- A constantly evolving work environment
- An environment where the complexity of technological environments favors development
- A collaborative and dynamic work environment
Completed Bachelor's degree, related to the industry, and a minimum of eight years of relevant experience or completed Master's degree, related to the industry, and three years of relevant experience
- Proven experience in ETL development with the following technologies: DataStage PX, Relational Databases (Oracle/DB2/...) and SQL.
- Experience working in an Agile team (Scrum / Kanban)
- Good understanding of the Atlassian suite of tools (Jira, Bitbucket and Confluence)
- Experience in Linux development, an important asset
- Knowledge of DevOps tools such as Jenkins and Urban code, an asset
- Leadership, initiative, ability to multi-task and strong team spirit
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.