New job Client Account Analyst in Quebec
Client Account Analyst
Company : Citi
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
The Client Account Analyst provides on-site client account service support to the relationship managers (bankers) of the Citi Private Bank Canada business. The Client Account Analyst’s focus is to ensure that the client on-boarding process is a positive, seamless experience to our ultra-high net worth clientele. The Client Account Analyst strives to continuously improve all its end-to-end processes, procedures, and operational platforms to consistently meet our client’s needs and expectations.
- Work with banking team to ensure a quick and seamless onboarding and account opening experience for our clients. Our goal is to exceed our clients’ expectations by constantly innovating to improve the onboarding and account opening processes.
- Onboard new client relationships and additional members by completing client risk profiles and process relationship updates using Citi onboarding applications
- Ensure all documentation received is current, accurate and complete
- Manage all account opening inquiries and overseeing transfer of all documents and securities.
- Liaise with downstream partners until requests are completed and maintain constant communication with banking team partners
- Partner with KnowYourClient (KYC) Teams, the Account Opening division, and other product partners to ensure expedient, efficient, and seamless processing
- Manage and execute client transactions with respect to banking, credit, and investment products, over the phone and sometimes in person. Ensure transactions are completed within audit and compliance standards as well as timely
- Take ownership of client investigations (e.g., fraud enquiries, statement reporting issues and pricing inquiries) and collaborate with operational and middle office teams to ensure effective resolution
- Provide the highest level of customer service and teamwork to Banking teams and other internal partners
- Continuously innovate by analyzing our onboarding processes and systems to ensure we are as efficient and effective as possible
- Engage with technology to design, build, and test new or updated applications
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients, and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing, and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 3-5 years of experience in the financial industry
- Bachelor’s / University Degree or equivalent experience
- Client facing experience, preferably in the financial services industry; strong background and interest in the fields of operations and compliance
- Knowledge of investments, banking and credit products preferred
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work well under pressure
- Ability to problem solve and analyze data with demonstration of attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency and aptitude in utilizing systems, MS Office, web based and other desktop applications
- Mandarin or French preferred
Job Family Group:Private Client Coverage
Job Family:Client Onboarding
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting