New job Case Aide in Yukon
Company : Yukon Government
Salary : $34.26 - $39.66 an hour
Location : Yukon
This posting is to hire (3) three auxiliary-on-call Case Aides work in the Family and Children Services.
Case Aide position is responsible for providing services to the children who may or may not be in the Director’s care or whose families are currently involved with Family and Children Services in the area of child protection, family services, or children in care. The services including organizing, transporting, supervising and documenting visits or appointments, providing child care, admission and discharge and completing file documentation.
For more information about this position, please contact Cheryl Matthew (Support Unit Coordinator) at Cheryl.email@example.com
For more information about the hiring process, please contact Kelly Jiang (HR Consultant) at Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not email resumes to the email address above; resumes may only be accepted through E-recruitment, found at here. Please create an account to upload your resume.
Please submit your resume clearly demonstrating how you meet the following qualifications. Ensure a month year format is used for each work experience start and end. Please note selection for further consideration will be based solely on the information you provide in your resume. For more information on preparing your resume, please visit here.
- Diploma or registration in human services program or a related field
- Experience working with at risk children and families.
- Experience with documentation and client records
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Suitability
Candidates should have and may be assessed on:
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize workload
- Ability to provide excellent customer services
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills including conflict resolution and crisis management
- Ability to work collaboratively to build relationships
Conditions of Employment: Vulnerable Sector RCMP Security Clearance, WHMIS 2015, Valid Class 5 Driver’s Licence
Job Requirement: Require regularly lift up to 35 lbs and occasional travel (30%) outside Whitehorse; Require to work with families and children for the purpose of visit supervision and transportation; Require to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends