New job Associate Account Executive (Maternity Leave contract) in Manitoba
Associate Account Executive (Maternity Leave contract)
Company : Aon Corporation
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Manitoba
Aon Is Looking For An Associate Account Executive (Maternity Leave Contract)
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Risk Management division within Aon Reed Stenhouse in Winnipeg. As an Associate Account Executive, you will report directly to the Team Manager.
Your Impact As An Associate Account Executive
- Performing as a key team member of the Client Service Team providing administrative and technical assistance on accounts;
- Assisting with all aspects of the client service program in support of responsive and efficient client service delivery;
- Responding to client inquiries and process requests for amendments to client accounts and insurance coverage;
- Analyzing and summarizing insurance renewal terms received from marketing/broking and assist in the preparation of renewal presentation documentation, including forwarding renewal terms to the client;
- Calculating adjustments and premiums on policies and other insurance documents;
- Obtaining premium finance quotes from credit and providing appropriate finance options to clients as required;
- Providing assistance to Brokers in preparing and submitting marketing proposals to underwriters;
- Processing new policies and policy renewals, changes, additions, deletions and cancellations;
- Answering and screening incoming calls - handling general inquiries and/or take messages as needed;
- Composing and distributing routine correspondence;
- Communicating directly with underwriters to follow up or obtain additional information;
- Reviewing and proofreading all assignments, obtaining proper signatures and dispensing as appropriate;
- Coordinating timely issuance of Certificates of Insurance;
- Leading by example by demonstrating and sharing with all lines of business the importance of best practice;
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years of commercial insurance experience is preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written;
- Client focused with proven relationship building skills;
- High business acumen and professional presentation skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively as a key member of a team and independently with minimum supervision;
- Meticulous attention to detail, refined organizational skills and the ability to multi-task;
- Proven ability to prioritize competing requirements and deadlines under pressure;
- Must have strong computer skills and be proficient with the Microsoft Office Package.
- Five (5) plus years of commercial insurance experience is preferred.
- Post-Secondary degree or a combination of education and equivalent years of industry experience
- General Insurance Level One (1) License required;
- General Insurance Level Two (2) License preferred;
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.