New job SQA Engineer in New Brunswick
Company : IGT
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The SPIELO brand represents a complete range of end-to-end gaming products for diverse gaming segments, including distributed government-sponsored markets, commercial casino markets, and Amusement With Prize (AWP) markets.
- Generates test documentation and executes tests to verify that the system performs as required.
- Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans, automated scripts and programs for testing.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Plans, configures, and maintains appropriate test environment, including hardware components, cabling, and network connectivity
- Bachelor's degree, associate degree, or college diploma, in a relevant discipline
- Education with exposure to electrical/electronic engineering technology is of particular interest.
- 2+ years of experience in a testing environment.
- Strong understanding of the software development cycle.
- Experience with high-level programming/scripting languages such as Python, C++, C# is an asset
- Experience with network protocols or network support/engineering is an asset.
- Experience in set-up and configuration of electronic/computer hardware is an asset.
Keys to Success
- Building collaborative relationships
- Decision making
- Drive results
- Foster innovation
- Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, provincial or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.