New job Personal Banker in Alberta
Company : HSBC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
HSBC is following Canadian government guidelines to stop the spread of COVID-19. We are keeping our customers, employees and job applicants safe through enhanced safety protocols undertaken at our branches, remote working where possible, and video / telephone interviewing.
Opening up a world of opportunity.
We're a financial services organization serving more than 40 million customers across the globe through our Wealth & Personal Banking, Commercial Banking and Global Banking & Markets businesses.
We’re here to use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth and perspectives to open up a world of new opportunities for our customers, our people and our communities.
Wealth and Personal Banking
We help clients to manage, protect and grow their wealth. We offer a range of services from personal banking, mortgages and loans to investment, savings and wealth management products. Our international network and breadth of expertise enables us to support individuals, families, business owners, investors and entrepreneurs around the world.
About the role
In this role, you will act as a Brand Ambassador for HSBC Bank Canada, delivering an exceptional customer experience through identifying and fulfilling all customer needs at first point of contact.
The Personal Banker will work within a customer facing capacity in branch, generating revenue growth by meeting and exceeding customer needs, and maximising opportunities across all customer segments.
We’re looking for people with personality, drive and ambition to join our teams.
- Demonstrate sound understanding of the bank’s products and services; articulating these to your customer in an engaging and confident manner.
- Effectively question and listen to your customers to enable you to fully understand both new & existing customer’s financial circumstances and needs
- Proactively drive referrals to both Premier and Wealth colleagues and Branch Specialists to ensure that the customer is provided with the best possible advice
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the Bank’s full range of products & services to enable you to connect your customers with other colleagues who can support their entire life journey.
- Help customers to understand how they can flexibly use HSBC services through Internet Banking, phone Banking & Self-service points, to meet their varying needs.
- Be proactive in building & developing a customer base through the use of Customer Contact Lists, referrals & walk-ins.
- A passion for continuously delivering a superior customer experience
- Pride yourself on consistently delivering a personalised, friendly & efficient service at all times
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, which will enable you to build strong professional rapport
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to understand a customer’s requirements through effective fact finding
- Ability to safeguard the bank by holding difficult conversations with your customers on subjects like Anti-Money Laundering, sanctions, complaint handling, and estate planning
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Disability related accommodations during the interview process are available upon request - please reach out to Canada Careers at firstname.lastname@example.org . Support and accommodations are also made available for employees with disabilities at HSBC.