New job Mgr-Community & Service Excellence - Calgary, AB in Alberta
Mgr-Community & Service Excellence - Calgary, AB
Company : Telus Health
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
We are the Customer Solutions Delivery team at TELUS. We are passionate about ensuring that we put our customers first and deliver quality services to their homes. We are excited about technology and have a commitment to unparalleled and personalized customer service excellence. As a Manager-Community & Service Excellence within our team, you will inspire your team to drive continuous improvement through an evolved operational rigor and local regional ownership to drive business outcomes. You are an experienced leader, a motivator, a champion for your team members and a coach that can drive improvement and increase productivity as well as efficiency. You celebrate the team and business success and identify opportunities to spark creativity and innovation in a continual quest to do better. As a leader you will keep safety at the forefront and will be able to manage the business operational demands in an inspiring and effective manner.
You are a community champion, who seamlessly meshes the passion for the community with a desire for business success. You understand that to do well in business, we must do well in our communities that we serve. You will showcase the TELUS values in all your actions and work hard to elevate our brand. Motivating yourself and your team with a strong focus on collaboration is critical to this role.
Are you someone who?
- Excels at driving team performance, is highly resilient, and possesses strong critical & strategic thinking skills
- Can demonstrate thought leadership, develop cross-functional partnerships and effect multifaceted change.
- Has a demonstrated ability to coach to regional performance as well as value generation/revenue
- Is an experienced leader who is able to have tough conversations and make decisive calls while inspiring and motivating your team to excellence
- Can prioritize demands, and teach others to do the same
- Fosters talent and fills gaps by identifying and acting upon strengths and development areas
- Is passionate about building relationships and driving outcomes for your community and engaging local government
- Community Engagement & Ownership - Leverage a business ownership mentality to represent TELUS in your community to increase market penetration, reduce churn and drive improved brand awareness and customer sentiment
- Build and develop relationships with external stakeholders including government officials, municipal and community leaders to better understand regional specific challenges and opportunities and enable the CSD West team to deliver on our goals and objectives
- Service Excellence - Build and support a highly engaged, energized and inclusive team that inspires to give their best to our customers, fellow team members and, ultimately, our shareholders
- Lead, coach, and develop a high performing solutions / sales acumen within the team building a sales funnel to successfully achieve revenue, margin and sales targets
- You have outstanding leadership skills, the ability to overcome objections and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- You have a strong community presence and engagement.
- You have sound sales experience and can inspire your team to achieve revenue targets.
- You have a bias for action & a proven ability to not only plan and delegate, but to lead initiatives to ensure that actions and projects are on track.
- With your exceptional communication skills, you will succinctly and clearly present and explain tactical plans, expectations and strategy to front line team members, your peers, and your supporting executives.
- With your talent to lead your team through a performance and incentive program that places emphasis on meeting our evolving customer needs and doing so safely.
- You will leverage your business acumen to present and/or develop various business decisions or proposals.
- Requirement: Clean and valid Class 5 Driver's License or other provincial equivalent.
- Familiarity or experience with TELUS consumer products and solutions is an asset
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management/Business/Marketing/Sales or related Technology fields