New job Marketing Assistant (6-month internship) in Quebec
Marketing Assistant (6-month internship)
Company : Ubisoft
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
What you'll do
This position will work in a team atmosphere alongside other members of the marketing group. It is a fast-paced and demanding environment and, as such, strong project management, organizational, and analytical skills are essential.
Under the supervision of the Marketing Project Management Specialist, the Marketing Assistant will support the Canadian marketing team in activities related to the launch of games and ongoing communications. This position is for a fixed period of 6 months.
Support to the paid media planning team
Support the media team in the following tasks:
- Ensuring compliance of the ads and the proper functioning of advertisements
- Coordination of the delivery of creatives, supplying specs, giving clear/reasonable delivery timelines
Manage the trafficking for all media campaigns:
- Creation of trafficking plan
- Coordination of creation of tags & trackers by the trafficking agency
- Send tags & trackers to partners & internal buyers
- Demonstrate proactivity and high reactivity in activity, in other words, a capacity to propose optimization recommendations at a day to day level, changing/updating a campaign with short notice and offering answers
Support and coordination of local content development- in collaboration with the Content team (Content Specialist and Content Manager), develop content for the different communication pulse points and social platforms according to the needs identified by the marketing team.
Content production coordination
Support to briefing of designers and/or agency and deliverables coordination;
- Getting all the necessary approvals and ensure the respect of deadlines and quality standards;
- Assets gathering and trafficking;
- Updating of tracking tools and content calendars;
- Support to content curation.
Support to Content production:
Produce and develop simple digital content for Canadian market needs.
French Canadian Localization:
- French subtitling of videos;
- Validation of French localization content;
- French copywriting and translations (from English).
- Support to the Content team on special projects and campaigns concerning the Canadian market.
Support to Social Media Team– be a support to the Digital Marketing Specialist in order to maintain and optimize our social media channels
Support in the updating and organization of the Facebook Shop;
- Support in post programming;
- Support in social media monitoring;
- Collaborate in the community animation and moderation.
What you bring to the team
Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communication or public relations;
- Must have strong organizational skills; be detail oriented and able to manage multiple tasks or projects simultaneously;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, bilingual (French / English);
- Knowledge of Photoshop;
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Office software suite, in particular Excel and Powerpoint;
- Knowledge of social media platforms (especially Facebook and YouTube) is an asset;
- Creative and innovative;
- Responsible and resourceful;
- Good team spirit with strong interpersonal skills and customer service.
What to send our way
Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.