New job Line Operator Seasonal in Ontario
Line Operator Seasonal
Company : Reinhart Foods Limited
Salary : $16 an hour
Location : Ontario
Reinhart Foods Ltd. is a family business, with over 100 years of experience in delivering quality products (GFSI FSSC 22000 certified) and superior service to North American markets. Reinhart is Canada's leading producer of vinegars, maraschino cherries, glace fruit, and a respected name in the baking ingredient & supply industry (coconut, dates, raisins, mincemeat, pie fillings). Reinhart produces private label for Canada's leading retailers as well as marketing and producing its own brands Allen's, Reinhart's, Daltons (1834), and Jaffa. Reinhart is also an industrial ingredient leader to North America's leading multi-national manufacturers.
- The work environment is a food manufacturer. The line operator may experience a wide range of ambient temperatures and humidity.
- It is also likely that the Operator may be exposed to strong odors and fumes from vinegar and other flavorful products processed within the facility.
The position requires lengthy periods of standing, walking bending stooping, climbing stairs and possible working elevated platforms
Major Role & Responsibilities
Run the equipment to deliver performance according to Productions plan.
- Start, stop and perform all safety related checks on equipment.
- Proficient in troubleshooting and basic equipment care.
- Observe and report any concerns or defects that may affect product safety or quality.
- Adhere to all PPE, GMP, and HACCP requirements to achieve food safety standards.
- Document all necessary data for machine and line performance.
- Complete 100% of required Alchemy trainings (Personal Safety and Food Safety Training).
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to detect when machine is not performing as designed
- Effective communication with different Operations departments.
- Knowledge in Labeling and filler machines a plus.
- 2 years of Production Line Operating Experience Preferred
The Reinhart Foods accessibility compliance report mandated by the Ontarians with Disabilities Act is available on request by calling 705-428-2422