New job Jade Premier Officer in Quebec
Jade Premier Officer
Company : HSBC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
HSBC is following Canadian government guidelines to stop the spread of COVID-19. We are keeping our customers, employees and job applicants safe through enhanced safety protocols undertaken at our branches, remote working where possible, and video / telephone interviewing.
Opening up a world of opportunity.
We're a financial services organization serving more than 40 million customers across the globe through our Wealth & Personal Banking, Commercial Banking and Global Banking & Markets businesses.
We’re here to use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth and perspectives to open up a world of new opportunities for our customers, our people and our communities.
Wealth and Personal Banking
We help clients to manage, protect and grow their wealth. We offer a range of services from personal banking, mortgages and loans to investment, savings and wealth management products. Our international network and breadth of expertise enables us to support individuals, families, business owners, investors and entrepreneurs around the world.
About the role
In this role, you will handle client inquiries relating to the Relationship Management portfolio in a positive, timely, and appropriate manner.
The Premier Officer will proactively identify opportunities or issues, while providing feedback to branch management and HSBC Operations, Services and Technology to improve products and service processes.
- Maintain a basic understanding and technical knowledge of relevant products and services
- Communicate effectively and work well with other teams within the Branch, Call Center, HSBC Operations, Services and Technology, and other relevant partners that impact the client’s experience of HSBC
- Efficiently manages time in order to support different Relationship Managers concurrently
- Comply with local regulations in all aspects of strategy, sales processes, client correspondence, financial promotions, administration, and complaint handling
- Achieve the operational standards for the business and work within agreed procedures and guidelines - displaying high levels of integrity at all times.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with strong decision making and ability to deliver
- Minimum of two year’s experience working within the financial services industry
- Able to deliver the client experience and needs-based solutions through effective communication, influencing, and sales skills
- Understanding of core products, and familiar with retail and wealth product processes
- Solid knowledge of appropriate branch operational procedures
- Team player with collaborative skills
- Secondary school graduation required, University / College degree preferred
- Fluency in a second language an asset
- Mutual Fund Licensing. Completed or willing to obtain with HSBC support:
- Investment Funds in Canada Course; Canadian Investment Funds Course; or Canadian Securities Course; and Mutual Fund Skills Builders Course.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Disability related accommodations during the interview process are available upon request - please reach out to Canada Careers at email@example.com . Support and accommodations are also made available for employees with disabilities at HSBC.