New job Handler in Quebec
Company : Hypertec Systems
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a* Material Handler *to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Perform production duties such as, manual lifting, packaging, taping, labelling and sorting;
- Move product and inventory;
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition;
- Follow prescribed safety regulations;
- Break down cardboard for recycling.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- High School Diploma;
- Relevant experience is an asset;
- Communication skills in French or English;
- Understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions;
- Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division;
- Perform basic visual quality inspections on products;
- Utilize power tools and various equipment as needed to perform duties;
- Physical requirements: may be required to stand for long periods of time; complete some repetitive motions; able to lift up to 75 pounds; may also engage in frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling of parts and part containers.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment;
- Competitive compensation package;
- On-site cafeteria;
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer;
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events;
- Career advancement opportunities.
Are you up for the challenge?
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Job Type: Full-time