New job Front Office Customer Care Full Time in Ontario
Front Office Customer Care Full Time
Company : Lastman's Bad Boy
Salary : $14.25 an hour
Location : Ontario
One of Ontario's finest and most highly successful retail chains with 12 locations, Lastman's Bad Boy is the one stop shop for all your household needs; furniture, mattresses, appliances and electronics. We are famous for our Solid Gold promise: lowest prices, best service, integrity and commitment.
Originally founded in 1955 by Mel Lastman and reborn in 1991 by his son Blayne Lastman, the name and commitment of the organization to the community has remained unparalleled. At Bad Boy, everyone counts, and we are as dedicated to our employees as we are our customers!
At Bad Boy, everyone counts, and we are as dedicated to our employees as we are our customers!
We are currently looking for a driven Front Office Customer Care Associate at our Dundas location.
The purpose of the Front Office Customer Care is to welcome and greet the customers and participate in ensuring a positive buying experience. The Front Office Customer Care Associate correctly enters sales bills, ensures that all customer information is exact for processing, processes modes of payment, as well as assist the same teams (Sales Associates, as well as Managerment) with issues that may arise throughout the sales process. The Front Office Customer Care Associate responds to all incoming phone inquiries, and works towards meeting the business needs in a positive and pleasant manner.
- Welcoming clients at counter, and providing information as required
- Handling of client calls for all issues relating to store operations and general inquiries.
- Making connections and being dedicated to the clients
- Promoting Team Work within all departments
- Order entry and order verification of sales bills
- Booking delivery appointments, investigating no stock issues
- Advising Customers of any no stock issues
- Handling Customer issues professionally
- Balancing of cash and daily deposits
- Processing and verifying client applications
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned (filing documents, making phone calls for private sales events etc.)
- Excellent client relation skills a must
- Must be able to work flexible hours; 40-44 hours weekly including week-ends and evenings.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills a must
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Basic accounting skills and dealing with cash and deposits
- Fast paced environment must be able to handle stress and multiple projects at once.
- Superior time management and multi-tasking skills
- Minimum 1-2 years office duties, Customer Care or related experience preferred
- Experience handling cash, deposit & cash balancing
- Must be flexible with shift times
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pay: $14.25