New job Crew License & Records Coordinator in Nova Scotia
Crew License & Records Coordinator
Company : Jazz Aviation LP
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nova Scotia
Primary Location: CA-NS-Halifax
Number of Openings: 1
Salary (Pay Basis): 30,500.00 - 49,000.00 Yearly
- Checking accuracy and validity of training forms.
- Data entry of crew records; personal information and crew qualifications.
- Liaison between the company and Transport Canada on accuracy and incomplete documentation.
- Liaison between the company and Transport Canada for qualification extensions.
- Liaison between Records department and Training Captains for completed paperwork.
- Liaison between records department and other departments regarding crew qualifications.
- Advise Crew Schedulers of dequaled crew members.
- Accurate completion of data transfer between paperwork and e-forms to computer system.
- Monthly reporting and tracking of outstanding training and document updates that are due.
- Monthly auditing of data entry.
- May require working some evenings and weekends to meet deadlines.
- Weekend support and coverage.
- Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Basic Knowledge of Pilot and Flight Attendant qualifications and training programs.
- Proficient data entry skills.
- Ability to learn new computer systems quickly.
- Good interpersonal skills for dealing with Transport Canada, Government Agencies and internal departments.
- Previous CrewQual/Crew Qualifier experience an asset.
- Previous CrewTrac experience is an asset.
- At least one or 2 years of experience working in an office environment is an asset.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft word and Excel is required.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to flex work days to meet deadlines.
We strive to hire candidates with diverse abilities. We want to ensure that you are prepared for success and therefore request that you please let us know at email@example.com if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Jazz recognizes that the best talent includes people of all backgrounds, abilities and points of view. To be a leader in our industry, Jazz celebrates diversity and values the uniqueness that each individual has to offer. We empower our people to foster an internal culture of inclusion, creating safe workspaces where everyone can be their authentic self. Meeting the needs of our diverse passengers is critical to our success and we recognize the importance of a workforce that is reflective of the communities we serve.