New job Corporate Financial Analyst in Quebec
Corporate Financial Analyst
Company : American Iron and Metal
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
ARE YOU FORGED FOR AIM RECYCLING?
Recycles globally. Join us in our mission to recycle more than 3,000,000 tonnes of metals worldwide each year. At AIM Recycling, we recycle metals to their maximum capacity. For over 80 years, we've been working together to make a positive difference.
Be part of our team to contribute to the growth of our company and to support our recycling activities in North America. It's simple: we do it right. We strive for excellence.
- Consolidating financial information on a monthly and quarterly basis and preparation of compliance and management reports
- Assisting with integrating the scope of consolidation for newly acquired or created entities.
- Participate in the annual external audit process and the preparation of external financial statements.
- Submission of monthly, quarterly, and annual statistical information to government organizations (i.e. Statistics Canada surveys)
- Assist Controllers with Corporate questions/ issues.
- Manage various ad hoc financial reporting projects and requests.
- Review the monthly submissions of standalone subsidiaries and investments.
- Involved in our ERP consolidation project.
- Handling complex accounting matters
- Verify consolidated results for compliance with credit facility financial covenants and baskets.
- erify provided results for accuracy and completeness.
- Document, review and improve efficiencies of reporting processes and procedures.
- Assist Financial Reporting Manager with different tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field.
- Professional designation CPA an asset.
- Comfortable working as part of a large, complex organization with multiple divisions and locations.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Excellent analytic skills, are a team player, are detailed oriented, very organized and take pride in providing complete and precise information.
- Work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Bilingual (English and French) both written and oral.
Permanent position Full time Stimulating, dynamic and pleasant work environment; What we offer:
Group insurance; Group RRSP; Free coffee; Free parking; Subsidized dinner; Gym on site; Bonus plan; Social events (BBQ, Taffy on snow, raffles, etc.).
The American Iron & Metal Company and its subsidiaries offer equal employment opportunities to all. The masculine is only used to lighten the text. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.