New job Bilingual Client Reimbursement Analyst in New Brunswick
Bilingual Client Reimbursement Analyst
Company : Medavie Blue Cross
Salary : $36,519 a year
Location : New Brunswick
For over 75 years, Medavie Blue Cross has been a leading health and wellness partner for individuals, employers and governments across Canada. We are proud to be a not-for-profit organization dedicated to giving back to the communities where we live and work, and to ensuring our employees thrive in our award-winning, collaborative culture. We are one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures and are recognized as a Caring Company, a designation for national leaders in community investment and social responsibility.
Our team of 2,100 professionals work across six provinces. We excel by living our shared values of being caring, accountable, responsible, innovative and community-minded. We’re committed to ensuring the health and wellness of our employees and their families, along with personal and professional growth, through a variety of programs and support at all levels of our organization.
Along with Medavie Health Services, we are part of Medavie — a national health organization with over 6,400 employees. Together, our mission is to improve the wellbeing of Canadians.
Client Reimbursement Analyst
Medical Authorization Centre, Federal Programs
Full Time Permanent
NB, PEI, NS (Remote work options available)
Starting at $36,519
September 1, 2021
Your everyday with us:
The Medical Authorization Centre (MAC) within Federal Administered Programs is a centre of expertise specializing in the authorization and reimbursement of health benefits.
As a Client Reimbursement Analyst, you will develop a high level of knowledge in the programs we administer. In this role, you will respond to requests from clients for reimbursement of health care benefits for the various programs we support.
You will have the ability to choose varying shifts between the operational hours of 7am and 10pm, Monday to Friday. You will also have potential opportunity to work from home, if requirements are met.
We also offer:
- Comprehensive health and dental plan that is 100% employer paid effective on your first day
- Monday to Friday shifts and no weekends
- We offer an extensive virtual paid training program, ensuring you are prepared for your new career
- Opportunities for career development and advancement
- Emphasis on work life balance, providing a personal wellness account, health resources and fitness center discounts
- Currently our analysts are working from home; we will be providing the necessary equipment you will need to get started
Superstars on our team:
- Professionally and expediantly handle client requests for reimbursement
- Liaise directly with medical consultant(s) and health care professionals for clarifications on requests
- Are committed to excellence in customer service; providing the highest level of dedication in all service areas
What you need to succeed:
- The ability to review, analyze and process requests from clients for reimbursement of health care benefits as per established criteria
- You are a good communicator – through email and phone, you are clear, concise and friendly
- The ability to organize work and information to ensure requests are processed accurately and efficiently
- Strong technical aptitude – you can multitask and navigate between multiple software applications simultaneously
- The ability to correspond with clients, medical consultants, health care professional and stakeholders, through various means of communication
- The ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure of time restraints
- You are able to concentrate and have high attention to detail while using a computer for prolonged periods of time
- The ability to work on your own and as a team member
- Those who have earned a post-secondary diploma or degree and/or relevant working experience in customer service or office administration have proven to be very successful in our environment
Working Conditions and Work from Home requirements:
- Employee may be subject to internal physical site inspections
- Private working area that has a locked door, secure locked perimeter doors (patio doors require a locking bar or pin), an approved locking file cabinet and a locked office space in a controllable environment
- Employees must connect to an approved home network (we would either provide or specify the acceptable routers/connectivity equipment)
- No default passwords if using a home router etc. and the password must be compliant with our security policies
- Work area must be private and free of household noise
- Location of the work area mitigates risks to privacy; for example, that information on the monitor can only be viewed by the employee. The use of privacy screens is required if the home is shared with others.
- E-work space must be secured before walking away
- Headset is mandatory i.e. no speaker phone so family or roommates cannot hear others on the call
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest. Please note only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Medavie Blue Cross is an equal opportunity employer.
In order to keep our employees, candidates, and community safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, the majority of our employees are working from home within Canada. All interviewing, onboarding and most work takes place remotely at this time. For those employees who must work in our offices, we have taken every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our people by providing strict protocols/practices to meet legislated client and company needs, as well as modifications to the worksites to mitigate the risks for everyone's protection.
Job Segment: Medical, Accounts Payable, Healthcare Consultant, Healthcare, Finance