New job Assistant Product Manager Marketing in Quebec
Assistant Product Manager Marketing
Company : Cascades
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Cascades is currently seeking an Assistant Product Manager to assist our team of Product Managers and Senior Product Managers in the management of their complete portfolio of paper products for our private label customers. This portfolio consists of consumer tissue, paper towels and hand towels for our Canadian and American customers. In addition, the Assistant Product Manager will be directly responsible for a few Cascades customers.
Organized, rigorous, good communicator and customer oriented, this person with experience in product management will work closely with the Sales, Graphics, Supply Chain, Plants, Finance and Quality Control teams.
The Assistant Product Manager plays a support and execution role in the marketing team. He/she collaborates on product development, is the link with our various departments and works with our customers to meet their needs and those of the consumers. His work will ensure the growth of our products.
In short, we need a marketer with proven project management and consumer product industry skills who has been involved in product launches.
- Work-life balance (telecommuting, flexible hours);
- Group insurance and pension plan with company contributions, after 3 months of service;
- Internal and external training available;
- Accessible gym space and/or financially covered sports activities;
- Profit sharing plan, available after 1 year of service;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- Training center;
- Long-term career management plan;
- Work environment focused on sharing knowledge and valuing individual and team success.
- Contribute to the success of a Quebec-based, environmentally responsible multinational company.
Under the supervision of the Private Label Product Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support Product Managers in the development and launch of new private label products for North America (Canadian and US banners) to ensure success while collaborating effectively with various contributors;
- Support the Product Managers in the management of the product life cycle under his/her responsibility (discontinuation/extension/launch);
- Support activities related to product innovations/launches for clients under his/her responsibility;
- Coordinate all stages of packaging creation and review with the graphics team, our clients, agencies and legal to ensure content validity such as claims, certifications, codes, image, respecting established standards;
- Create product codes and maintain codes in our systems
- Maintain marketing data in our customer portals
- Create purchase requests, receive invoices and reconcile private label budget on a monthly basis
- Manage sample requests and the sample room
- Develop and update tools for the sales team (presentations, sales sheets)
- Competitive intelligence and update information on the competition
- Facilitate exchanges between his department and business partners in the context of product development projects (Sales, Graphics, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance and Quality Control).
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or other related field
- 1-3 years of experience in an Assistant Product Manager role, in B2C consumer products;
- Experience with private label;
- Project management skills with multidisciplinary teams,
- Rigorous, autonomous;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and stress resistance
- Fluently bilingual, oral and written.
Use of the masculine in our communications refers equally to both men and women.
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Product Marketing, Supply Chain Manager, Marketing, Technology, Operations