New job Project Coordinator in New Brunswick
Company : Miramichi Big Brothers Big Sisters Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
Boys & Girls Clubs / Big Brothers Big Sisters
Boys & Girls Clubs / Big Brothers Big Sisters of Miramichi is an organization that believes in the promise of all children. Our team works with community volunteers, partners and other supporters to create safe environments for children to be between school and home and to provide caring mentoring relationships for children and youth. Now, more than ever, the kids in our community need us and we are looking for great staff to join our team.
The Project Coordinator
This could be a great opportunity if you want to work with an organization who is committed to making a difference.
Reporting to the Executive Director. Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining our customer data base, including data entry ensuring accurate input
- Processing point of sale information for our Fundraising projects.
- Identifying opportunities to create efficiencies in our major fundraising program
- Works directly with retailers who are a point of sale
- Manages online systems, emails and customer contacts relating to fundraising program
- Troubleshoot customer issues
- May work directly with a potential customer to answer questions and reach a sale
Your qualifications and experience:
- Training in office administration, Community College level is preferred
- 5- 7 years' experience working in an administrative role is preferred
- Excellent data entry skills with very low errors and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills are required
- Able to deal with and resolve conflict
- Experiencing working in a not-for-profit environment would be considered an asset
- Ability to interact in a positive way with people of all ages and backgrounds
- Team Player with a willingness to support other team members
- Ability to travel in the community to visit retail sellers for our projects
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with private information
This is a full-time position with a 35 hour work week. This role requires evening hours on Monday and Tuesday
If this feels like the right role for you, come help us achieve our VISION that
All children and youth will have enriching experiences growing up and achieve success in life.
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote the job title in the subject line of your email.
Closing Date: July 23rd
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that the successful candidate will be subject to reference and criminal background checks prior to employment.
At Big Brothers Big Sisters/ Boys and Girls Club of the Miramichi we believe that diversity and inclusion in our organization allows us to reflect the community in which we work. We will lead by example for the youth we work with ensuring our organization, its policies and its actions provide a warm, welcome environment which promotes inclusion.