New job Evening in Quebec
Company : Cogir
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
beneficiary attendant Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
We are currently looking for a Caregiver with empathy and concern for the well-being of residents
The resident attendant sees to the comfort, well-being, safety and general needs of residents by providing them with hygienic and comfort care.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adhere to standards and regulations in accordance with private seniors' home certification and employer policies
- Assist and/or accompany residents in getting around
- Contribute to the adjustment of a residents' action plan based on their observations
- In collaboration with the different teams, carry out health and hygienic care to the residents while maintaining their dignity and integrity .
- Proactively assist and support the residents
- Respond to all emergency situations
- While interacting with them, report any noticeable changes in a residents mental or physical health to the on-call nurse.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- PDSB training
- Up to date CPR / AED training certificates
- Law 90 training
- Uniform provided
- Group insurance
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Human management approach
- Ongoing training
- Consistent schedule
- Career Opportunity
- Welcome and integration Program
- Recognition program