New job Utility in Alberta
Company : Pinnacle Renewable Energy
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Utility employees are responsible for a variety of cleaning and housekeeping activities that support the safe operation of all equipment used in the process to make pellets. Utility employees provide assistance and support to all positions when required.
- Responsible for performing a variety of construction, repair, installation and maintenance activities that support Pinnacle’s pellet production systems.
Operates a variety of equipment and tools related to maintenance and rail activities as well as performing related duties as:
- Ensure the highest level of safety standard, ensuring compliance with all applicable government regulations and corporate policies.
- Performs cleaning tasks per daily, weekly or monthly schedules or as assigned by the Plant Manager or their designate.
- Assists in safely and efficiently loading of rail cars.
- Assists in loading pellets and completing the necessary administrative tasks for shipping of pelletized pellets.
- Participates in continuous improvement and quality control initiatives.
- Operates mobile equipment as assigned.
- Reports safety incidents and or infractions.
- Assists maintenance staff or completes basic maintenance tasks when plant is down alone or under the direction of maintenance staff.
- 1 - 2 years: Experience working in labour type positions will be considered an asset.
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help