New job Research Analyst in New Brunswick
Company : LAC Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
LAC Group is seeking an inquisitive and analytical Research Analyst for its Moncton, NB office to uncover and collect online information, analyze and curate findings, and produce various types of research reports to support our clients' strategic needs. The role includes, but is not limited to, developing competitor and market profiles, business analysis and research (financial, strategic, competitive), synthesizing and contextualizing data, developing competitor and market profiles, collaboration and client relations and researching and editing daily market intelligence briefings.
The Research Analyst position requires an individual who enjoys tracking down information online, can ask the right questions to determine which information is relevant to the client and their business needs, and can present the information in a concise, digestible format.
Our growing research team is a smart, highly talented group with a broad range of experiences and backgrounds. We place a high value on teamwork, editorial mindsets, intellectual curiosity and a desire to make a difference.
The successful candidate must be proficient in a variety of information products and tools. A strong interest in business strategy is essential. Experience and/or education in business, journalism, professional services, government (policy), or research is an asset. Candidates should have a sharp eye for detail; a good sense of relevance; and the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Post-secondary degree in business, journalism, marketing or research
- Three to five years of demonstrable research experience
- Essential technology skills: Use of Internet, online tools, Microsoft Office (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with sector-specific source/tools capabilities (e.g., Westlaw, Pitchbook, etc.)
- Possess a strong knowledge in aspects of web-based content
- Demonstrate strong reading, writing and editing skills
- Aptitude to translate information requests into research plans
- Ability to produce written reports and create presentations, including ability to quickly summarize information and format reports for aesthetic purposes
- Attention to detail
- Very strong organizational skills
- Comfort level with a deadline driven environment (efficiency, prioritizing requests, etc.)
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong initiative, innovative and creative skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent customer-service skills
- Basic collaboration and delegation
- Basic business analysis - financial, strategic, competitive etc.
- Extraction of key findings from synthesized, data synthesis
- Basic client communication skills
- Language requirements: High level of proficiency in English (written and spoken) is essential.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including Fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions, National Libraries and prominent government agencies.