New job Representative, Customer Service in Quebec
Representative, Customer Service
Company : Saputo Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We’re a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence. Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we’ve grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter–from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
Overview of the Role
We currently have a permanent full-time position available in the Customer Service department. The Customer Service Representative acts as a company ambassador and liaison between our valuable customers and internal departments, in a fast-paced, team environment.
How you will make contributions that matter:
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with customers
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Manage both inbound and outbound calls with internal and external customers
- Process EDI and manual orders; handle order inquires in a timely manner
- Work cross functionally with team members, planners, distribution, warehousing, supply chain & sales
- Participate in driving customer value, above and beyond sales
- Handle concerns, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within time-limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Assisting overall team members with all order processing responsibilities
- Always display competence, courtesy and professionalism
- Support and maintain Saputo quality standards
You are best suited for the role if you have the following qualifications:
- Secondary school diploma and minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer service environment
- Strong, clear communication and interpersonal skills; exceptional telephone manner is essential
- Organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent data entry skills – speed and accuracy a must
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel (formulas, V-lookup an asset)
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment both independently and as part of a team
- Quick thinking with the ability to work under pressure and to establish priorities
- Adaptable, empathetic, patient and a positive-attitude are key requirements of this role
- Bilingual, French and English (written and spoken)
- Schedule flexibility is required; department is open 7AM to 7PM. Saturdays and stat holidays are also required on a rotational basis
We support and care for our employees and their families by providing:
- Competitive salaries
- Advantageous corporate agreements
- Full range of group insurance benefits
- Group retirement pension plan with employer contribution
- Purchase option of company stocks
- Group RRSP
- Health and wellness program in the workplace
- Assistance program for employees and their families
- Saputo products at a discounted price
We support employment equity. Saputo strives to embed diversity and inclusion in its operations and invites candidates from all horizons to join its family.
Our story began in Canada in 1954, when the Saputo family's hard work and dedication created a thriving dairy business. More than 65 years later, our roots in this country remain strong with our Corporate Headquarters in Montréal. Today, we are a leading cheese manufacturer and fluid milk and cream processor in Canada with well-loved brands, such as Saputo, Alexis de Portneuf, Armstrong, Baxter, Dairyland, Joyya, Milk2Go, Milk2Go Sport, Neilson, Nutrilait, Scotsburn* and Woolwich Goat Dairy. Thanks to our national footprint, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and consumers, and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in Canada, please click here. ( http://saputo.com/en/our-products/canada-sector )
Join the Saputo Dairy Products Canada team to make your contributions matter every day!
- SCOTSBURN is a registered trademark and is used under license by Saputo Dairy Products Canada G.P.
The material contained herein is provided for informational purposes only. All open jobs offered by Saputo Inc. and all companies, corporations, partnerships, limited partnerships and other entities controlled by Saputo Inc. (collectively, “Saputo”) on Saputo's web site are subject to specific job skill requirements. The job skill requirements, qualifications, and preferred experience are determined by a Saputo subsidiary, office or department, and all positions are subject to local prevailing employment laws and restrictions. This would include immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance. The materials on this site are provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site or in any referenced links. While Saputo attempts to update this site on a timely basis, the information is effective only as of the time and date of posting. Strict confidentiality will be observed at all times. Saputo is an equal opportunity employer. The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon with legal consequence.
Saputo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations may be available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.