New job Private Label Administrator in Ontario
Private Label Administrator
Company : Farm Boy Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
At Farm Boy, it is our mission to create a fun, fresh experience for all! Whether you are a team member or a customer, Farm Boy is passionate about creating a unique fresh food shopping experience and ensuring that we deliver on our commitments.
As we continue to grow within Ontario, Farm Boy is excited to welcome new team members that share our passion for providing the best fresh shopping experience!
This position will provide administrative support to the Private Label team and work on advancing the current development process for private label products manufactured internally. The successful candidate must ensure quality customer service to all Farm Boy employees, customers and suppliers and perform all responsibilities in a manner consistent with the Farm Boy Way.
- Support the flow of new private label product development for internally manufactured products from inception through to the launch.
- Work closely with the Product Development team to complete new recipe documentation and product quality testing.
- Utilize the internal project management system to setup and actively track multiple projects to launch within designated time frames.
- Execute product launch plans, facilitating communication of launch readiness across all teams involved.
- Ensure documentation is complete, distributed and appropriately stored for private label products.
- Support the retail team by providing system troubleshooting as required.
- May be requested to undertake other related duties on a periodic basis.
- A passion for great tasting food.
- Typically requires completion of a post-secondary Office/Business administration program plus (1) year of experience in an administrative role or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Outstanding computer proficiency, experience using Smartsheet, Excel and other Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills Ability to adapt to changing environments and work processes.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Work & Sensory Environment
- Providing service to several people or departments, working under many simultaneous deadlines.
- Required to lift, carry or handle heavy objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- May be required to travel between Farm Boy stores, Home Office and/or Central Operations.
- Exposure to eye strain from computer terminals.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities.