New job Private Company Services - Specialist in British Columbia
Private Company Services - Specialist
Company : PwC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : British Columbia
Join us in cultivating a collaborative workplace driven by unique perspectives. We’re proud PwC advances a culture that helps everyone to thrive. It's one of the reasons we're recognized as a "Top Company" to work for in Canada. As you ignite a meaningful career and build a network that’ll last for life, you'll work with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to help solve important problems, empowered by technology to turn today's ideas into tomorrow's solutions. We cultivate an environment in which our differences are embraced and our people feel comfortable bringing their whole selves to work. An empowering and diverse environment starts with you. Are you ready to get started?
Our team helps our clients design and implement personal and customized service plans that are unique to privately owned entities, entrepreneurs, and high net worth individuals. You’ll be assisting the team focus on key issues like wealth management, compliance, cash flow management, equity expansion, divestiture and exit strategies.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Specialist, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
What you’ll create and do:
As Specialist, you’ll work as part of our Family Enterprise Services team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution for our High Net Worth clients. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The Client Lead will be a contact for clients and may help answer and/or triage (redirect to the appropriate individual) client enquiries
- The Client Lead will be responsible for collaboration with the Family Enterprise Services team and other specialty groups within PwC (e.g., PwC Law, US Tax, International Tax, Deals, etc).
- The Client Lead’s duties will revolve around the client - ensuring that the client’s needs are met and that a strong level of trust is created. This includes but is not limited to the coordination of client deliverables and interactions (tax returns, financial statements, legal documents, meetings, tax instalment payment dates, interactions with bankers and investment advisors etc.) ensuring that service delivery is seamless.
- The Client Lead is focused on enhancing the client experience – this involves both direct contact with clients and supporting the client service team with administrative or other related responsibilities. The successful candidate will be a key contact for assigned client programs, as well as a central administrator of these accounts; working closely with both external clients as well as internal client service teams.
Tasks may include (but are not limited to):
- Initiate the internal onboarding processes for new client files
- Assist with client service plans and engagement letters for all clients on a timely basis, coordinating with our London Acceleration Centre (“LAC”) responsible for tax return preparation
- Initiate client acceptance processes (including “Know Your Client” requirements)
- Assist staff with collecting/scanning/uploading/filing information required by the LAC or client service teams
- Assisting in billing processes
- Regularly maintain and update client listings
What you’ll bring to this role:
- An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work
- A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives
- Demonstrates ability to manage relationships and communicate effectively
- Confidence in ability to work in a highly technical, digitized and changing work environment
- Demonstrates a professional attitude, discretion, integrity and tact at all times
- Able to negotiate and influence effectively, with an ability to challenge in a constructive manner
- Self-starter with a pragmatic problem-solving mindset, the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and with minimal direction
- Experience with deadline-oriented environment and matrix reporting structure
- Proficiency in Microsoft and Google Suite of applications
- Considerable experience in large volume client service environment within Accounting/Law/Investment Firm will be an asset
Why you’ll love working for PwC
At PwC, we support you through a range of financial and non-financial rewards and benefits. Discover a life that works for you with our diverse, inclusive and flexible culture. To learn how you can grow and shine in your career at PwC, please visit: https://www.pwc.com/ca/whypwc
See how you can create your future at PwC
Applying at PwC
At PwC, we embrace new technology where you will learn to innovate and deliver differently. For Administrative, Specialist, Associate, Senior Associate, and Manager roles you may have the opportunity to participate in an on-demand video interview. To learn more about our innovative cloud-based online application interview process click here: https://www.pwc.com/ca/applytopwc
We take your privacy seriously. To protect your personal information, please submit your application directly through PwC Canada Careers: https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/careers.html
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
Every day we see how people make businesses great. But it's not only about skills. If your experience is close to what we're looking for, please consider applying. We recognize that experience comes in many forms, and passionate teams reimagine the possible. Create your future at PwC.