New job Plant Operator in Alberta
Company : Canadian Natural
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Plant Operator- (2110507)
As a Plant Operator, you will interact and coordinate with a team of operators to ensure that production targets are met for our field operations. The key functions of a Plant Operator are to optimize plant capacity in a safe and efficient manner while contributing to the reliability and safe operations of our facility. This role is critical to optimizing operation of many of our surrounding oilfields in the Taber and Hays area.
- Recognize abnormal operations conditions of equipment
- Manage and trouble shoot operational problems
- Assist other staff members in overseeing day to day plant and field activities
- Production reporting
- Job location: Hays Plant – Hays, Alberta
- Eligible for relocation to Medicine Hat or surrounding area including Taber or Brooks etc.
- This is a shiftwork 12-hour day/night rotation starting on Tuesdays or Thursdays
- This is a safety sensitive position
- Competitive salary, stock options, stock savings plan and benefits
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Typically, 5+ years of related industry experience
- Knowledge of:
- Plant Process such as compression, refrigeration, sweetening and Sulphur plant
- Water treatment equipment
- Oil treatment and process equipment
Why Canadian Natural?
CANADIAN NATURAL is a senior independent crude oil and natural gas exploration, development and production company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Our strong, diversified asset base is comprised of a balanced portfolio of light, synthetic, and heavy crude oil and natural gas. Canadian Natural operates in Canada, the United Kingdom and Offshore Africa.
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: "To develop people to work together to create value for the Company's shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity." We are committed to a long-term presence in the communities where we operate. Our activities create value by providing employment, business development opportunities, revenues to governments that contribute to spending on goods and services, and essential resources for public services, including health, safety, education and training.
Over the last 30 years, we have grown from a Company with nine employees to over 10,000 employees. We have increased our production from approximately 400 BOE/d in 1989 to more than one million BOE/d today.
Safety is a core value at Canadian Natural. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited – “Canadian Natural’ - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.
Application deadline is June 17, 2021. Apply now!