New job Personal Caregiver in Ontario
Company : Bayshore HealthCare
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Flexible private home, Personal Caregiver positions.
Work Areas: Havelock
Make “being the difference” your Career. FAST APPLY.
Bayshore is looking for passionate and caring Personal Caregivers to join our amazing team. You will be creating special moments for clients each and every day.
As a Personal Caregiver you will help clients to live safely in their own homes by providing assistance with tasks such as: escorting clients to appointments, running errands (i.e. pick up groceries or medication), providing companionship, light housekeeping (i.e. vacuum, sweep, laundry), meal preparation, medication reminders, outings (Walk / Drive), provide personal care, grooming and dressing, through to end of life care.
If your calling is to be the “difference” by providing outstanding care, than a Health Care Career with Bayshore is the Perfect Fit for YOU!
- Choice of assignments (you define the tasks that you are interested in)
- Consistent work schedules and assignments
- Competitive industry wages for the critical work you do
- Continuous opportunities for learning
- Company sponsored Benefits (health and dental) for you and your family
- Paid orientation
- PPE for you and your clients
- Opportunities to grow in your career
- Easy Access to managers and schedulers who listen and support the important work you do!
Completion of formal, accredited caregiver training program and/or a combination of equivalent education and experience preferred. Driver’s license and vehicle an asset.
As Canada’s largest and best homecare company, join us as we continue our 50+ year tradition of supporting our Personal Caregivers to make “being the difference” a Career!
Bayshore is In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code.