New job Office Assistant in British Columbia
Company : Pacific Design Academy
Salary : $16 an hour
Location : British Columbia
Victoria, British Columbia
V8W 1T8, Canada
The Pacific Design Academy (PDA), Vancouver Islands premier private design school, is seeking an Office Assistant. Our ideal candidate is outgoing, friendly, energetic, results oriented and ORGANIZED!
Administrative Duties Include: - Support the Director and assist all PDA staff - Maintain the office via repairs, filing and service calls. - Understand, document and full fill SABC & PTIB government regulations - Maintain documentation, outlines, schedules and keep it organized. - Type letters, memos, and other items as needed. - Order & stock office supplies - Some graphic design, promotional and public relations work. - Answer and direct calls/messages in a courteous and timely manner - Greet visitors and assist them as required. - Over see the cleaning staff and ensure the school is kept clean
All candidates should possess the following skills:
- Excellent comprehension of the English language (verbal & written)
- Computer literacy: with MS Word, MS Excel, Email and Mac OS.
- Ability to type 30 WPM
- Analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize & manage time
- Attention to details & Ability to multi-task under pressure
Your application will be enhanced if you have:
- Previous office experience.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design skills.
- Experience troubleshooting Mac computers and printers.
- Website design and maintenance experience.
- Experience in a design field.
- Speak multiple languages
About the Company: Founded in 1991 to provide quality education in the design arts, we offer programs in Interior Design, Building Technology, Graphic Design, Fashion Design, Photography, Application Design, Film Studies and 3D Animatiion.
The Pacific Design Academy teaches programs that evolve and respond to the needs of industry. We pride ourselves on our great atmosphere, positive leaning environment and are currently seeking talented individuals to join our team and share in our success.
Thank you for applying.
How to Apply
Expiring: Jul 31, 2021