New job Male / Female Heavy Housekeeping in Quebec
Male / Female Heavy Housekeeping
Company : Cogir
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
We are currently looking for a Heavy Housekeeping Attendant to join our dynamic team!
Your contribution will allow us to provide a safe environment and a quality of life for residents. Come make a difference in the lives of our seniors and join us!
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform any other related tasks requested by the immediate superior or pertaining to their duties
- Clean storage spaces and maintenance carts
- Cleaning and performing floor maintenance duties in the common areas
- Maintain and clean the premises
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Professional training in general building maintenance (an asset)
- 1 year of relevant experience will be considered an important asset
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
- Applicable government premium in effect
- Referral Program
- Group insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Floating days off
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Social leave
- Ongoing training
- Consistent schedule
- Career Opportunity
- Welcome and integration Program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts