New job Liquor Store Clerk in Alberta
Liquor Store Clerk
Company : Central Alberta Co-op Ltd.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Who we are:
Central Alberta Co-op is here to serve our members and customers with products and services that help build, feed, and fuel individuals and communities. We are a different kind of business, being member-owned means that any profits are returned to our members and stay in the local economy. We live where you live, work where you work and help grow the economy right here.
Our Deer Park Liquor Store is looking for a casual Liquor Store Clerk to join our team.
Casual: less than 24 hours/week.
Flexible work shifts: Weekdays and weekends - mornings (10:00 AM start), days, and evenings (up to 10:00 PM).
What you'll do:
- Ensure all customers are pleasantly welcomed,
- Share product knowledge and provide advice,
- Process sale transactions in an accurate manner,
- Receive, unpack and display of merchandise,
- Opening and closing duties,
- Ensure compliance with Central Alberta Co-op and AGLC’s policies,
- Ensure a clean and safe work environment,
- Some heavy lifting is required (up to 50 lbs.).
Who you are:
- 18 years of age,
- You're required to have a valid ProServe certification,
- You have excellent communication skills,
- You have exceptional customer service skills,
- You have previous retail experience,
- You're able to work in a fast-paced environment,
- You're able to work independently and in a team.
Central Alberta Co-op is proud to offer a supportive working environment based on our Brand Values of Excellence, Integrity and Responsibility. We are pleased to offer a competitive salary, the opportunity for advancement and personal growth and benefits, depending on employment status. We are COR certified and committed to providing our team members and customers a safe working and shopping environment.
This posting will remain open for a minimum of 1 week to June 16, 2021, and then open until filled. Please upload a cover letter, resume, and three references. If for any reason you have difficulty uploading documents please fill out the Work Experience and Education sections.
Successful candidates must provide government-issued proof of SIN prior to hiring (e.g. SIN card, Confirmation of SIN, Notice of Assessment, Child Tax Benefit, Official National Student Loans Service Centre Receipt for Income Tax Purpose).
We appreciate your interest. However, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.