New job Internal Auditor in Quebec
Company : Saputo Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We’re a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence. Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we’ve grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter–from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
Overview of The Role
The Internal Auditor will be responsible to plan and participate in various 52-109 financial compliance and ERP Implementation audits, document and evaluate design and operating effectiveness of internal controls at Entity Level, Corporate, Divisional and Plant Level. The incumbent will also be responsible to:
How You Will Make Contributions That Matter:
- Plan and participate in various 52-109 financial compliance audits; document and evaluate design and operating effectiveness of internal controls at Entity Level, Corporate, Divisional and Plant Level.
- Identify risks and adjust audit plan accordingly.
- Formulate and discuss control deficiencies with the control owners and make recommendations for control and process improvements.
- Perform Follow-up audits.
- Prepare the audit reports.
- Work in collaboration with the ERP SAP Global implementation team on matters such as:
- Assessing and designing the internal controls;
- Testing the internal controls with a focus on the automated controls;
- Assessing the SAP security and performing the Segregation of Duties analysis;
- Performing the conversion audit for every division converting into SAP;
- Able to complete mandates / projects within time constraints and meet team deadlines (deadline focused environment);
- Keep up to date on IFRS and other reporting rules.
You Are Best Suited for The Role If You Have the Following Qualifications:
- Professional designation CPA CA or CIA (or in process of completion)
- English and French written and spoken.
- 3-5 years minimum of experience in audit; internal audit experience is a plus;
- Strong analytical skills and sound judgement required (analyze processes and related internal controls);
- Ability to work independently;
- Very high level of professionalism.
- Leadership and teamwork skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have an understanding of generally accepted auditing standards and common audit procedures and techniques.
- SAP and data conversion audit experience a strong asset.
- Mobility as function requires travel (10%-20%) – Canada, USA, Australia & Argentina
We support and care for our employees and their families by providing:
- Competitive salaries
- Advantageous corporate agreements
- Full range of group insurance benefits
- Group retirement pension plan with employer contribution
- Purchase option of company stocks
- Group RRSP
- Health and wellness program in the workplace
- Assistance program for employees and their families
- Saputo products at a discounted price
- We support employment equity. Saputo strives to embed diversity and inclusion in its operations and invites candidates from all horizons to join its family.
Our story began in Canada in 1954, when the Saputo family's hard work and dedication created a thriving dairy business. More than 65 years later, our roots in this country remain strong with our Corporate Headquarters in Montréal. Today, we are a leading cheese manufacturer and fluid milk and cream processor in Canada with well-loved brands, such as Saputo, Alexis de Portneuf, Armstrong, Baxter, Dairyland, Joyya, Milk2Go, Milk2Go Sport, Neilson, Nutrilait, Scotsburn* and Woolwich Goat Dairy. Thanks to our national footprint, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and consumers, and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in Canada, please click here. ( http://saputo.com/en/our-products/canada-sector )
Join the Saputo Dairy Products Canada team to make your contributions matter every day!
- SCOTSBURN is a registered trademark and is used under license by Saputo Dairy Products Canada G.P.
The material contained herein is provided for informational purposes only. All open jobs offered by Saputo Inc. and all companies, corporations, partnerships, limited partnerships and other entities controlled by Saputo Inc. (collectively, “Saputo”) on Saputo's web site are subject to specific job skill requirements. The job skill requirements, qualifications, and preferred experience are determined by a Saputo subsidiary, office or department, and all positions are subject to local prevailing employment laws and restrictions. This would include immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance. The materials on this site are provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site or in any referenced links. While Saputo attempts to update this site on a timely basis, the information is effective only as of the time and date of posting. Strict confidentiality will be observed at all times. Saputo is an equal opportunity employer. The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon with legal consequence.
Saputo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations may be available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.