New job Intern, Human Resources (Internship 4-months) - Fall 2021 in Quebec
Intern, Human Resources (Internship 4-months) - Fall 2021
Company : Fiera Capital
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Why join Fiera Capital:
- Inclusive workplace and diverse background of employees
- Growth and development opportunities
- Entrepreneurial industry-leading company with a purposeful mission
- Flexible work arrangements, competitive compensation and benefits
- Collaborative approach, innovative and culture of integrity
- Ambitious organization who strives for excellence
What we are looking for:
Reporting into Global Head of Talent Acquisition, you will directly impact the Human Resource team in the accomplishment of multiple strategic projects such as employment brand strategy, on boarding projects and other Human Resources initiatives that impact our culture of purpose and contribute to Fiera Capital’s growth.
- Collaborate to our employment brand visibility in the consolidation of existent current employment brand content and work toward embedding content into digital platforms such as indeed career pages, Web site and LinkedIn career pages;
- Responsible to collaborate in the revamp of our onboarding process ounces the current state mapping is finalized and have an impact on our candidate’s journey when they get hired at Fiera Capital;
- Accountable to conduct research on specific Human Resources-related issues and create business case to educate internal stakeholders on potential solutions to explore;
- Contribute to Human Resources initiatives and projects base on punctual needs.
Must have requirements to be successful in this role:
- Currently under study in Human Resources;
- Strong strategic thinking, great sense of initiative and willingness to continuously innovate;
- Good organizational skills – effective priority management;
- Good project management skills and detailed oriented;
- Multi-tasker, positive and self-starter;
- Excellent writing skills and perfectly fluent in English and French;
The use of masculine is for the sole purpose of lightening the text and refers to both women and men.
Fiera Capital subscribes to the principle of employment equity. Our staff is our most valuable asset and our goal is to create an inclusive and equitable environment where everyone can reach their true potential.
Fiera Capital will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment. All staffing decisions, including hiring and promotion decisions, will be based on merit, skills, performance and business needs. We are pleased to receive nominations from qualified individuals from a variety of backgrounds.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a career with Fiera Capital. We will only communicate with those selected for an interview.