New job Director Influencer in Quebec
Company : Groupe Dynamite Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Director, Influencer Marketing
As Director, you are responsible for the development, success and growth of Groupe Dynamite’s Influencer and Social Media Center Of Excellence (COE). This is one of the most important, challenging, and rewarding roles at Groupe Dynamite Inc. We are looking for someone who is a creative leader, who is highly analytical, an effective communicator, operates with an entrepreneurial hustle, and wants to make a measurable impact on the company. This role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
The Director, Influencer Marketing will be responsible for driving the overall strategy and execution of data-driven campaigns that drive brand awareness, customer acquisition, engagement and loyalty. Working across multiple influencer and social media channels, you will work collaboratively with various stakeholders to communicate a clear brand strategy while identifying opportunities for growth across the business.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record in digital strategy, insights, and campaign development, who can use relevant analytics tools to report on the effectiveness of their activity
- Own your business, the P&L and be accountable for hitting certain KPI’s, and financial targets;
- Build, develop and mentor your teams. Ensure the right people are in the right roles;
- Build, develop and execute the influencer and social media COE;
- Develop influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns: set clear objectives to increase brand awareness, customer acquisition and retention.
Manage the ongoing relationship with agencies and influencers (micro to superstars);
Use analytics (both qualitative and quantitative) and insights to have a clear understanding of our customers and our target audience;
- Analyze influencers and social content effectiveness by reviewing performance, objectives and business goals, and identifying successes and areas for improvement;
- Work across the organization to communicate our influencer campaigns and identify business opportunities for growth;
- Create and manage effective content in partnership with the Creative Director;
- Be up to date on industry trends, emerging social media platforms, target audience and users. Be a thought leader who is on top of the latest content and marketing trends in influencer and social media;
- Manage the operations of the COE inclusive of negotiations of talent, platforms, etc. in partnership with procurement.
To qualify for this role, you must have...
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree, (advanced degree preferred) in marketing communications or a related discipline;
- Candidates should have 10+ years of relevant experience;
- High profile talent, influencer and social media management with a proven track record in strategy development and execution;
- Successful candidates will possess strong leadership and management experience with a passion for developing their teams;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills;
- Creativity and innovation, understanding of all new and emerging influencer and social media platforms and trends;
- Proven experience identifying meaningful, actionable insights within past successful social media campaigns;
- Knowledge and strong interest in culture and it’s influence of social media;
- Ability to work collaboratively across the organization with employees at all levels;
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at once;
- Analytical mindset and strong business acumen.
To be a great fit, you must...
- Be able to make tough decisions;
- Thrive in the face of change with a strong sense of urgency;
- Challenge the status quo by contributing impactful ideas and solutions;
- Build partnerships and prioritize collaboration;
- Present information in an effective and concise manner;
- Be proactive and exceed expected results.
On our side...
We are a global fashion retailer with the Garage and Dynamite brands at the heart of our success. With close to 400 stores in Canada and the U.S., and more than 6,000 people, we have been making our mark on fashion retail since 1975.
Our core strength is rooted in a solid understanding of our customers, while our brands continue to stand out thanks to our passionate teams who embody our values. We are proud to hire and retain aspirational leaders who are driven to achieve great things and are recognized for an entrepreneurial spirit.
What’s in it for you...
We proudly offer you a competitive salary and bonus plan, registered retirement savings, and flexible group insurance with personalized coverage that meets your needs.
As a member of our team, you’ll also enjoy our employee discount at Garage and Dynamite stores, private sample sales throughout the year and many other exciting perks, including a day off for your birthday.
We are committed to employment equity.
We will only call those who have been retained for an interview.