New job Client Processing Specialist in Ontario
Client Processing Specialist
Company : FM Global
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
This is an entry level position requiring supervision and direction. Work performed by incumbents needs to be verified and approved. Capable of handling medium-size accounts and worldwide programs, requiring specialized technical knowledge and expertise under supervision.
Uses judgment and knowledge of corporate rules and guidelines and government statutes for development of policy documentation and recording of financial, corporate information in support of worldwide insurance programs.
Validates and reconciles client information necessary to process new, renewals, cancellations, and endorsements. Scrutinizes and validates all final input into multiple proprietary systems; works with client and internal information users to resolve concerns of prospect / client and non-prospect / client data integrity. Provides quality professional service to clients as a member of the Client Servicing Team and in coordination with the Account Manager
College/University (Business school) Preferred and working towards the CIP designation
2+ years insurance or related work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management and ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced PC skills - Word, Outlook and Excel
- Good mathematical and analytical skills
- A highly adaptable team player.
- Working knowledge of the Corporate Business Systems – such as RATS, Engineering servicing and proficient in the main systems used in processing which are GBS, PDMS, IIA, PIMS, Peoplesoft, Business Interest Management and CSS and how these interrelate. (Training will be provided)
- Knowledge of the policy contract, global processing and proficient in policy construction.
- Proficient in researching issues and identifying problems