New job Bakery Clerk in Alberta
Company : Central Alberta Co-op Ltd.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Strong preference will be given to CAC candidates.
Central Alberta Co-op is here to serve our members and customers with products and services that help build, feed, and fuel individuals and communities. We are a different kind of business, being member-owned means that any profits are returned to our members and stay in the local economy. We live where you live, work where you work and help grow the economy right here.
Our Deer Park Food Store is looking for a casual Bakery Clerk to join our team.
Casual: less than 24 hours/week.
Availability requirements: Weekdays and weekends - early mornings (5:00 AM start), days, and evenings (up to 10:00 PM).
- Provide excellent customer service,
- Slicing and packaging breads,
- Frying donuts,
- Finish, package, and label products for purchase,
- Receive and stock freight orders,
- Ensure a clean and sanitary work environment,
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
- Excellent communication skills,
- Excellent organizational skills,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment,
- Ability to work independently and in a team,
- Some heavy lifting is required (up to 50 lbs.),
- Prior bakery knowledge is an asset; training available.
Central Alberta Co-op is proud to offer a supportive working environment based on our Brand Values of Excellence, Integrity and Responsibility. We are pleased to offer a competitive salary, the opportunity for advancement and personal growth and benefits, depending on employment status. We are COR certified and committed to providing our team members and customers a safe working and shopping environment.
This posting will remain open for a minimum of 1 week to June 16, 2021 and then open until filled. Please upload a cover letter, resume, and three references. If for any reason you have difficulty uploading documents please fill out the Work Experience and Education sections.
Successful candidates must provide government-issued proof of SIN prior to hiring (e.g. SIN card, Confirmation of SIN, Notice of Assessment, Child Tax Benefit, Official National Student Loans Service Centre Receipt for Income Tax Purpose).
We appreciate your interest. However, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
This is a unionized position with UFCW Local 401.