New job Administrative Assistant - Finance in Alberta
Administrative Assistant - Finance
Company : CNRL
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Administrative Assistant - Finance- (2110505)
As an Administrative Assistant within the Finance group, you will provide cohesive and proactive support. You will function as an ambassador and representative for the office while building effective working relationships across the organization and team. You will develop, implement and maintain the administrative systems needed to support the Finance Leadership Team, and act as a critical point of contact to the Finance team. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work both independently and collaboratively and will bring balance to a fast paced work environment.
- Proactively provide administrative support to the Finance Leadership team, by utilizing problem solving skills to provide solutions to existing and potential issues
- Display organizational and planning skills including but not limited to: work-flow, due dates/deadlines, calendar management, time management, expense management, events, travel, etc.
- Compose letters, documents, emails, and other professional documents on behalf of the Finance Leadership team
- Act as a liaison internally and with external organizations by handling inquiries within capacity
- Follow up on outstanding items with other team members
- Create and maintain accurate electronic and paper filing systems, prepare and maintain various spreadsheets, reports, and processes related to the department
- Provide back-up administrative support to other Finance and Business Executives when their assistants are away
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism, confidentiality and business acumen in all aspects of your day-to-day responsibilities
- This is a 12 month temporary position
- Job location: Calgary, Alberta
- Shift schedule: 5 days on, 2 days off (Monday to Friday)
Skills & Qualifications:
- Typically 10+ years of related administrative experience in an office environment with Grade 12 or GED
- Formal administrative training, a certificate, and experience supporting executives is preferable
- High energy individual possessing excellent interpersonal and communication abilities and attention to detail
- Familiarity with and understanding of:
- The Oil & Gas industry
- Microsoft Office Suite (advanced)
- Office equipment including video/telephone conferencing, scanners, and printers
Why Canadian Natural?
CANADIAN NATURAL is a senior independent crude oil and natural gas exploration, development and production company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Our strong, diversified asset base is comprised of a balanced portfolio of light, synthetic, and heavy crude oil and natural gas. Canadian Natural operates in Canada, the United Kingdom and Offshore Africa.
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: "To develop people to work together to create value for the Company's shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity." We are committed to a long-term presence in the communities where we operate. Our activities create value by providing employment, business development opportunities, revenues to governments that contribute to spending on goods and services, and essential resources for public services, including health, safety, education and training.
Over the last 30 years, we have grown from a Company with nine employees to over 10,000 employees. We have increased our production from approximately 400 BOE/d in 1989 to more than one million BOE/d today.
Safety is a core value at Canadian Natural. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited – “Canadian Natural” - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ
Application deadline is June 11, 2021. Apply now!