New job Administrative Assistant in Saskatchewan
Company : Government of Saskatchewan
Salary : $20.26 - $25.40 an hour
Location : Saskatchewan
The Ministry of Corrections & Policing, Regina Correctional Centre, is seeking a highly organized, motivated individual to provide a wide-range of administrative and support functions. We are seeking a candidate who has excellent communication and positive interpersonal skills with a keen sense to detail. The successful candidate will have knowledge of office and administrative procedures, protocols and equipment. Confidentiality is a must in all you do. We will be hiring for one permanent part-time employee.
In a high volume and often demanding work environment, you will:
- assist in the processing and maintenance of personnel forms and records;
- answer a multi-line switchboard;
- receipt money for the Inmate Trust Fund, Collective Trust Fund and the Consolidated Fund;
- operate and maintain office equipment such as photocopiers, scanners, fax machines;
- create, format and proofread documents, forms and reports using various software programs; and
- establish and maintain manual and electronic filing and record management systems.
Typically the knowledge and skills for this position would be attained through successful completion of an Office/Business Education course and/or the equivalent experience in an office/administrative environment.