New job Sales Manager - Dual Hotel properties in Fredericton, NB
Sales Manager - Dual Hotel properties
Company : Aquilini Properties LP - Hilton Garden Inn Fredericton Downtown
Salary : $42,435 - $57,278 a year
Location : Fredericton, NB
Dual Hotel Sales Manager
· Assist in the development of annual sales goals.
· Ability to travel (locally and out of town).
· Become completely familiar with our hotels and with key competitors, understanding their products, services, weaknesses, and strengths. (S.W.O.T. Analysis)
· Attend and contribute to regular Sales & Revenue meetings, understanding and supporting the initiatives in play from both disciplines.
· Meet market segments goals with an immediate focus on BT (Business Travel) achieving budgeted sales and profit margins by prospecting, selling, and confirming business as required.
· Concentrate on all projects happening not only locally but within the Province and Atlantic Provinces where government (being the capital) would be involved in the bid approval process – uncovering new LNR accounts. Also realizing new LNRs through other new projects happening within the city where different companies are involved and require visiting Fredericton regularly.
· Flexibility regarding additional / changing market segments as we rationalize our dual property sales team.
· Develop data and recommend programs to meet the needs of the clients.
· Prepare proposals that are geared to maximise profit.
· Attend trade shows to develop new business and to contact established clients.
· Ensure maximum occupancy daily by performing follow-ups on bookings.
· Develop plans, special sales activities and promotions.
· Conduct market analysis and to determine client needs, occupancy potential and desired rate.
· Determine, communicate, and monitor achievement of performance on a timely basis.
· Participate in and represent the hotels at local events geared to increased exposure to and business potential into the properties.
· Maintain great working relationships with existing and future clients.
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Minimum 2 years hotel corporate sales experience preferred.
· Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism is an asset.
· Goal oriented and determined to achieve set goals.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Detail oriented with exceptional organisational abilities.
· Strong leadership and facilitation skills.
· Strong knowledge of local businesses and business trends.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to speak in both official languages considered an asset.
· Valid driver’s license and own vehicle.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $42,435.00-$57,278.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place