New job Online Communications and Products Analyst in Yukon
Online Communications and Products Analyst
Company : Yukon Government
Salary : $76,874 - $89,135 a year
Location : Yukon
At the Department of Economic Development, our mandate is to develop a sustainable and competitive Yukon economy to enrich the quality of life of all Yukoners; to pursue economic initiatives with a shared vision of prosperity, partnerships and innovation; and to forge partnerships with First Nations in the economic development of the territory.
From advising small businesses to attracting investment, we connect our clients with the right people and resources to turn good ideas into reality. We provide the economic analysis and insight that inform smart decision-making and assist clients as they access government financial supports. We are here to help businesses, industries and communities to see opportunity, envision the future of the Yukon economy, and find a path forward.
The Online Communications and Products Analyst within the Marketing and Communications unit leads the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of promotional materials and online digital and video content for Economic Development. For information regarding this position, please contact Pamela Lattin, Human Resources Officer at Pamela.Lattin@yukon.ca Ensure a month/year format is used for each work experience.
Please submit your resume clearly demonstrating how you meet the following qualifications. Please note that selection for further consideration will be based solely on the information you provide in your resume.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in marketing, communications, web development or a related field.
- Significant experience planning and executing marketing strategies and marketing plans.
- Experience with administering and monitoring project budgets such as contracts and invoicing.
- Experience with social media measurement and monitoring tools.
- Experience with web content development and execution.
Candidates with education, training, and/or experience equivalent to the essential qualifications listed above will be given equal consideration.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Suitability
Candidates should have and may be assessed on:
- Excellent verbal, writing and copy editing skills;
- Understanding of web analytics and key performance indicators;
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator and Photoshop;
- Self-motivated, organized, able to work independently and contribute as a positive team member;
- Lead and develop creative multi-media content in line with departmental objectives and Yukon Government visual identity.
- Keen attention to detail and process and the ability to handle multiple competing deadlines;
- Experience script writing, producing and editing marketing video products;
- Strong problem solving.
Job Requirements: Some travel within Canada may be required.