New job Asphalt Roller Operator in St. John's, NL
Asphalt Roller Operator
Company : Farrell's Excavating Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : St. John's, NL
Farrell’s Excavating Ltd. has an opportunity available for an Asphalt Roller Operator located in St. John’s, Newfoundland (travel required).
Farrell’s Excavating has been providing service in the heavy civil industry of Newfoundland since its incorporation over 25 years ago. We play a major role in the completion of many large government and municipal projects that involve the building and paving of many of the province's main highways and rural roads.
Our experience, resources, equipment and highly skilled & trained workforce continue to lead us into a future of exponential growth within our industry.
Experience/knowledge with the following is required for consideration:
- Knowledge of paving equipment and the paving process.
- Able to work independently in a busy environment.
- Comfortable working in a rugged outdoor environment.
- The ability to bend, crouch and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must have a valid driver’s license or other means of transport to the worksite.
Job Type: Full-time
- Asphalt Crew: 2 years (preferred)