New Job Small Business Advisor Trainee - Clover Bar, Sherwood Park, Ab In Alberta
|Small Business Advisor Trainee - Clover Bar, Sherwood Park, AB|
Small Business Advisor Trainee - Clover Bar, Sherwood Park, AB
Company : Scotiabank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Requisition ID: 185222
In an inclusive and high performing culture, join a team that is driven by purpose and committed to results.
About the role**
What you’ll be doing…
Our Advisors are customer-centric and able to connect with people in a respectful way. As an essential member of the Canadian banking network, the focus is to provide outstanding service throughout the customer's journey:
- Manage an assigned portfolio of high value and complex small business owner relationships to achieve retention and other negotiated goals while meeting Scotiabank's service standards.
- Creating a strong presence within the local business community by developing relationships with various communities of influence.
- Proactively engage with new and existing customers to build strong, long-term relationships and provide comprehensive advice, enabling them to create successful businesses.
- Partner with other advisors to create a customer-centric environment.
What you have…
- You possess a results-oriented attitude and have a sound knowledge of the small business market, including the features and benefits of small businesses and products, an understanding of financial statements, applicable risk management policy and legal and security documentation for small business products.
- You demonstrate excellent business development techniques and are conversant with small business legal structures, life cycle, competition and alternative sources of funding.
- You have good organizational skills and are flexible to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- You are a strong relationship builder and communicator. You enjoy meeting people, and are proficient at collaborating with others.
- As a small business owner, you have an education in a related business discipline or equivalent work experience.
- a valid driver's license and access to a reliable transportation system.
What we’re offering…
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company with the ability of collaborating within the bank and other business lines.
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development.
- A competitive compensation package and benefits package.
- Internal training to support your growth and improve your skills.
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities, for you and our customers.
Canada: Alberta (Sherwood Park) Location(s):
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas, guided by our purpose: "to help every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private equity investing.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the bank. Candidates must submit their application directly online to be considered for this role; however, only those candidates who require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternative format of Byzantine documents, ASL Interpreter or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment process. We thank all applicants, said Weinstein. Please let our Recruitment team know about this issue''