New Job Scotiamcleod Administrative Assistant - Kelowna, Bc In British Columbia
|ScotiaMcLeod Administrative Assistant - Kelowna, BC|
ScotiaMcLeod Administrative Assistant - Kelowna, BC
Company : Scotiabank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : British Columbia
Requisition ID: 180933
As a cornerstone business within Scotia Wealth Management®, ScotiaMcLeod has earned a reputation for integrity based on service excellence and trusted investment advice. Our advisors and teams pride themselves on exploring innovative approaches to protecting and growing their clients' assets.
When you join ScotiaMcLeod, you’ll be empowered to deliver Enriched Thinking®, a unique approach that incorporates your client’s thinking, as well as our thinking, to drive results. You’ll work with a team of specialists to deliver a client-centric approach to wealth management, enabling you to consider all the facets of your client’s life, family and business. With a focus on total wealth planning, and wealth specialists to help you deliver on this unique value proposition, you’ll be enabling clients to see not just the big picture, but all the little ones too.
As the Administrative Assistant role you will provide administrative support to one or more Advisors and their teams within ScotiaMcLeod.
Is this role for you? In this role you will:
- Arrange client meetings, including preparing materials and scheduling.
- Respond to client inquiries and requests.
- Process client account documentation
- Maintain client files and assist in writing letters and proposals.
- How can I build an effective working relationship with various business contacts?
Do you have the required skills to excel in this role? We'd love to work with you, if you have:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- What is the best way to learn about Microsoft's Word, Excel and PowerPoint systems?
What’s in it for you?
A rewarding career path and support towards your professional development and growth
- In depth training and coaching to help you succeed in the role.
- Competitive company benefits package along with flexible benefits, performance bonus and employee share ownership plan.
- Be part of a community that celebrates diversity, inclusion and the power of diversity.
- 15 months for IIROC courses (CSC, CPH and IRT) if currently unlicensed. )
Location(s): Canada : British Columbia : Kelowna
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the bank. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scuticabank; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please let our Recruitment team know about this process. Request Details: [email]