New Job First Nations/Metis/Inuit Candidates - Bilingual Remote Customer Care Advisor In New Brunswick
|First Nations/Metis/Inuit Candidates - Bilingual Remote Customer Care Advisor|
First Nations/Metis/Inuit Candidates - Bilingual Remote Customer Care Advisor
Company : Scotiabank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
The following job posting and assessment questions were crafted by Kiina Gonogi (). ** Our Children’s Medicine’ in English) in consultation with Indigenous Elders, Knowledge Keepers and other members of the community. Applications housed on this platform provide a unique opportunity for First Nations, Métis and Inuit job seekers to have the option of sharing their whole selves with potential employers, including their lived experience and transferable skills. For more information, visit ourchildrensmedicine.ca**
Are you a First Nations, Metis, or Inuit individual who wants to join a purpose driven team? Are you passionate about helping the people in or outside of your circle?
We're looking for you to join our team as a Bilingual Remote Customer Care Advisor in New Brunswick!
As an Advisor, you'll be joining a globally recognized and award-winning workplace that supports a culture of diversity, inclusion, and passion. You'll use your problem solving skills to identify customers' needs and provide them with customized banking solutions.
We'll also be providing you with For up to 9 weeks, we pay for home training and guidance. so that you have the tools you need to be at your best!
Please note: You must meet the work from home criteria, which includes but is not limited to private workplace and completion of mandatory learning.
What will the work schedule look like?
We are seeking Flexibility from candidates between (Monday to Sunday 7am-1am (AST)) 365 days per year working 8-hour shifts. Regular, ongoing work schedules will be finalized with new employees about 4 weeks before the end of training.
What’s in it for you?
- What are some of the best ways to work from home?
- When you join our team, you will be positioned to build a career with a respected financial institution and one of Canada's most international banks.
- Opportunities for professional growth support by leaders who understand that developing our talent is key to continued success.
- A culture of competitiveness based on core values of respect, integrity, and passion.
- A diverse and inclusive workplace. What are some examples?
- A well-balanced working environment will have you working on a fixed schedule that is subject to change twice a year.
- 9 weeks of paid initial training as well as regular coaching and professional development opportunities that will enable you to succeed in your current role while preparing for future opportunities.
- A total rewards package featuring a competitive salary, an incentive plan, and company stock purchase programs.
A comprehensive set of customizable benefits for employees. Banking benefits?
- a core medical insurance plan provided by the bank, Mental Health Support & 24/7 Virtual Health Care Options for Health Care Spending and Wellbeing Accounts along with $2000 of benefits credits you can use to design the benefit package to meet your needs!
16 days of paid vacation, annually, for career, culture, and progress.
-You'll find it all here!
Join our team, apply on HigherMe today!
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here We thank all applicants for their sincere interest in a career with Scotiabank, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- As First Nations, Metis or Inuit, we are the first people.
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- What is the customer service experience like?
- Ability to multitask between multiple platforms while engaging in conversation with your customers.
- Strong problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Suitable for navigating a keyboard and typing at 20+wpm. ?
- Bilingual in French and English.
The Scotiabank offers a high-paying job with a passion for success.