New Job Bilingual Customer Service Representative In New Brunswick
|Bilingual Customer Service Representative|
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Company : St. John Ambulance NB Council
Salary : $34,500–$37,500 a year
Location : New Brunswick
This position is primarily responsible for providing reception and customer service.
- Provide customer service to clients, instructors and volunteers.
- responsible for registering students for first aid courses. )
-Work together as a team to answer customer requests via telephone, email, inbox, website and in person.
- Receive training requests for private courses, respond to inquiries and complete the courses.
- Close the door and balance the debit/credit card at the end of the day.
-Update files on the database as required.
- Greet students, instructors, and visitors, and direct them to the appropriate person or class.
-Check the fax machine daily and distribute the documents to the intended recipients.
-Accept deliveries at the front desk.
Through attending recognition events, I support the SAJA management team.
- Assist in other departments when required.
How can I speak fluent English and French with confidence?
Post secondary education/diploma in management or any equivalent combination of training and experience. '
Experience in administrative duties, including Microsoft Office.
Experience in the area of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is an asset.
Experience in customer service
The excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
Note: This job description is not meant to be inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the organization. '
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $34,500.00-$37,500.00 per year
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-25