New Job Psychologists And Psychotherapists In Quebec
|PSYCHOLOGISTS AND PSYCHOTHERAPISTS|
PSYCHOLOGISTS AND PSYCHOTHERAPISTS
Company : Evolution Psychology Center
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING PSYCHOLOGISTS AND PSYCHOTHERAPISTS
Evolution Psychology Center is currently expanding!
We are a dynamic team of mental health professionals, seeking to hire a licensed Psychologist or Psychotherapist on a full-time or part-time basis. We offer professional support and learning opportunities, in a warm and inviting environment. We are committed to inclusivity and anti-oppression values.
Our center is located adjacent to the beautiful waterfront in Lachine. You will be working in a professional environment and be supported by a full-time administrator.
We are committed to self-reflective practice. We continually strive to recognize how our own identity, life experiences, history, strengths, and biases impact our work in psychotherapy practice. We work from a non-pathologizing approach to health and wellness. Our focus is not on mental illness and disorder, but rather on the promotion of mental health, strengths, resiliency, preventative medicine mindset, and empowerment.
If you would like to join a vibrant and expanding clinic, we offer the support of a collaborative psychotherapy team with extensive business and private practice experience, client referrals, and a great working environment.
Benefits of working at Evolution Psychology Center:
- Competitive rate of compensation as an independent contractor
- Robust referral of clients
- Group supervision in order to provide continuity of care and ensure best practices
- Individual supervision (if needed)
- Training for professionals on central topics in private practice and team meetings
- Parking available on site
- Hybrid work model (if needed)
- Flexible work hours that suit your needs
- Administrative support
This is a great opportunity if you are:
- Registered with the Order of Psychologists of Quebec (OPQ), are currently an intern/student or in the process of getting your permit/license
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Have Child Therapy or Couple therapy experience (an asset)
- French or English speaking (bilingual an asset)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- We are committed to diversity and inclusion practices
If you think we could be a good fit, please send your resume to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!